What is the WFT negations Policy?
|WFT negation fees in value vs % of BP Sales
|% of negation (BP Sales) capping monthly||1.50%||1.25%||1.00%||1.00%||1.00%|
|value of negation caping - monthly||25,000||15,000||7,500||5,000||Less than 2500|
Additional Comments for Policy implementation:
- Eg: Category A WFT negation limit is 1.5% of BP Sales or RS 25,000 whichever is lower. Applicable to all SPOs as per category
- RS 300 will be charged per WFT order cancellation (orders canceled in following month for orders placed in the previous month)
- The Negation % or values are basis monthly sales, will be monitored by COE team
- 1st time defaulter - warning letter will be issued to SPO owner
- 2nd time defaulter – WFT withdrawal for a period of 3 months.
- 3rd time defaulter – discontinuation of WFT for a period of 1 calendar year from the month of default