2. If you want to smell sweet all day, spritz your hair with perfume – it clings to scent for longer.
4. Dab an eau du parfum rather than an eau de toilette onto your skin; perfume has a high oil content making it more durable.
5. Citrus notes tend to fade the fastest, whilst woody base notes have more stay.
7. Make sure your shower gel is in the same fragrance family as your perfume. Treat it like your foundation; a sweet-smelling base for the rest of your products.
8. Look for a clean, soapy smelling deodorant that will keep you smelling fresh throughout the day – and night.
9. Rubbing your wrists together will only cause your fragrance to fade faster. Instead, apply your scent and allow it to dry naturally on your skin.