– I was scouted in my hometown of Portland, Oregon when I was much younger, and then I took time out for university in Los Angeles. I ended up moving to London about two years ago when I started modelling again.
What do you like about London?
– I like the art and the culture and the diversity. And the fact that I don’t have to drive anywhere is really nice! L.A. is my home though, and I miss the beach and being able to wake up and feel like I’m on vacation everyday cause the weather is so nice.
What do you like about modelling?
– Honestly, I love the people I meet. Everyone in this industry just comes from such a diverse backgrounds. All of my best friends have been make up artists, clients, stylists, and photographers.
Can’t live without products:
– As a model my skin gets worked on all the time so it easily dries out. I need products that are super moisturising and I literally can’t live without hydrating masks! Same with hair oils and hair masks: since my hair gets a lot of heat from styling and treatments during shoots it’s important to me to take care of it.
What was your favourite look from the video shoots?
– My favourite look was the “Ombre eyes” makeup look. I never would have thought to put those colours together and it looked really nice! My eyes looked so much bigger!
What does your makeup routine look like when you’re not working?
– A lot of morning masks. Primers, foundation, concealers, powder…you name it! I go the whole nine yards! I’m a makeup girl and a product junkie - big time!
What do you do in your spare time?
– I love to spend my free days at the museums here in London.
I am also working on a jewellery line of my own so I’m working on ideas, sketches and designs for that.
What’s your favourite look for a night out?
– A good chocolate brown smokey eye. A dark liner on the water line, and a nude lip.
What about your diet & exercise?
– I don’t work out right now, but I used to have a trainer in the past. As for diet I am a vegetarian so I eat a lot of green vegetables and I drink probably a litre of water everyday. I avoid carbs and try to stick to the deepest colour vegetable that I can find.
Any summer beauty tips?
– Sunscreen. The fastest way to age your skin is burning it. Also stay in the shade as much as possible. If you must have a tan just use self tanner!
And Winter beauty tips?
– Hydrate, hydrate, hydrate! Use hair and face masks and don’t forget a moisturising hand cream. A lot of people don’t think about the fact that your hands are exposed to the elements all the time so a good moisturiser for your hands and lips and your overall skin!