What is delivery time and cost of my order?
Place an Order:
- Internet: Go to www.oriflame.co.in and place your order in a few clicks, or
- Phone: Simply call the India Contact Centre and place your COD order
- HOME DELIVERIES - FREE delivery of Individual order above Rs 2000/-. A single fee of Rs 100/- is charged for orders below this value.
- Oriflame Cash on Delivery (COD): Available in specific branches.
- Oriflame Courier Delivery (Courier): Available to towns and cities within the same state and outside state duly catered by the respective branches and Regional Distribution Centres.
- Self-Pickup - Free delivery* of individual order of Rs 1500/- and above.
- Branch Pick up: Branch pickup orders available from local Branch/Service Centres as per timelines.
- SPO [Service Point Oriflame]: Place and receive your order at your nearest SPO.
- Smart-Box: Receive your order from your convenient SMART BOX location. Facilities available in selected cities only. Click on the link to see the list of smart box locations
- A handling fee of Rs 50 will be charged on all SELF PICK UP orders below Rs 1500. No other charges are applicable for such orders
- No handling fee after achieving 100 BP in a calendar month.
Does Oriflame provide money back guarantee?
Oriflame specialises in natural high-quality beauty products and offers the best of science combined with the best of nature. “Such is the belief in our quality that we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you aren't completely happy with product performance you may return it within 30 days for a full refund”.
- The product/s must be returned by an Oriflame Consultant within 30 days from the date of invoice to Oriflame Branch or Service Center, not more than 1/3rd of the product should be used.
- Oriflame reserves the right to accept / reject any claim/s in case the physical product received is not matching the description or as per given timelines.
- The Consultant will be offered a replacement / refund in his/her Oriflame account.
How can I get my login details to place an online order?
You have to click Login button at the upper right of the menu bar and then click on the link "Forgot my password" and add your Consultant number. Your login details will be sent to your registered email address.
Which ordering mode should I use?
- Immediate: Self pickup from your local branch office.
- Via Internet: Go to www.oriflame.co.in to place orders in just a few clicks.
- By Phone: Simply call the customer service numbers of your local branch office.
- SPO: You pick up your order at one of our Service Points (SPO).
Where can I find information about Oriflame products?
- Each product has its own page where you will find a general description of the product, how to use the product and ingredients. The product page also displays comments and reviews about the product that other customers have given.
- If you buy from a consultant, you can also contact her / him to receive further product information and recommendations.
What happens if the products I've ordered is out of stock?
Why do I need a invoice number
For each order you will receive an confirmation with your invoice number. This number is clearly written on your bill, your confirmation and your order history.It is important to save this number, since:
- It helps you in your contact Customer Service by identifying yourself and solve potential problems more quickly if you need help.
- Your invoice number is also needed if you unfortunately need to make a complaint or return the products.
How do I order from Oriflame?
- Become a Consultant
Whether you only want to order products for yourself and your family or start selling our products to others, you can register to become a Consultant and get a discount on the catalogue prices.
- Become a Customer
You can place your order through one of our many Consultants.
They will be able to give you advice, show product samples and answer your questions about our products and how to use them.