What is delivery time and cost of my order?
Place an Order:
- Internet: Go to www.oriflame.co.in and place your order in a few clicks, or
- Phone: Simply call the India Contact Centre and place your COD order
Shipping & Delivery Details for Orders placed through Oriflame India Website
If you place an order through the Oriflame India website, the following terms (“Terms”) will apply for the shipping and delivery of your order. Please note that these Terms are subject to the terms and conditions, policies etc. you agree to by registering yourself as Brand Partner or VIP Customer with Oriflame.
- Our shipping & delivery services are available from Monday to Saturday of each week (“Working Days”).
- You may opt for any of the below shipping speeds, at the time of placing your order-
Delivery Fee per Order**
Express – Next Working Day Delivery*
INR 50 (exclusive of taxes)
Standard – Delivery within 2 to 4 Working Days
INR 30 (exclusive of taxes)
No Rush – Delivery within 5 to 10 Working Days
*Express delivery option is available only: (a) in selected cities within the city limit area of the cities - Mumbai; Pune; Delhi-NCR; Bangalore; Kolkata and Guwahati; and (b) for all orders placed up to 11:00 AM on a given day.
**The Delivery fee will be charged over and above the total order value.
- The availability of the delivery speeds will depend on the pin code of the delivery location. Your orders will be delivered through our logistics service providers.
- The estimated delivery date of your order along with the Shipping Speed options available for your order, will be displayed on the Oriflame India website when you place your order, depending on the pin code of the delivery location.
- All orders placed and paid throughout the day will be considered for dispatch as per speed of delivery selected. This will however not include Express orders wherein orders have to be placed by 11am for a next day delivery.
- Please provide the correct delivery address and contact mobile number while placing an order to avail timely delivery. The below situations may lead to failed delivery attempts by our logistics service providers-
- We cannot assure delivery to addresses of commercial establishments on weekly offs and / or holidays, as in the case for shops or offices or commercial buildings etc. In such cases, the delivery will be attempted on the next Working Day.
- Incorrect address;
- Incorrect phone number;
- Refusal to accept package by recipient;
- Recipient unavailable to receive package;
- Insufficient address and phone number not reachable/ call not received by customer.
- Branch Pick up, Smart box and SPO Orders (city limits and Outstation) will be considered as No Rush Deliveries which means that the deliveries will happen in 5-10 working days post payment of the invoice. No courier charges are applicable for such orders. However minimum order value will remain as 2000/- for brand partners and 1500/- for Oriflame Advantage members.
- We cannot assure delivery in case of a force majeure event, including but not limited to unforeseen circumstances outside our control, strike, natural disaster, containment/local authority restrictions to the delivery locations etc.
- These Terms can be altered/ modified/ withdrawn at any time at the sole discretion of Oriflame. Your continued use of our delivery and shipping services post modification of these Terms will be deemed acceptance to the revised Terms.
- A handling fee of Rs 100 will be charged on all orders below Rs 2000 & Rs1500 for Brand Partners availing Oriflame Advantage Membership
- No handling fee will be charged after completion of 100 BP in a calendar month for orders placed in SPO mode. This however does not apply to orders placed in home delivery mode.
Does Oriflame provide money back guarantee?
Oriflame specialises in natural high-quality beauty products and offers the best of science combined with the best of nature. “Such is the belief in our quality that we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you aren't completely happy with product performance you may return it within 30 days for a full refund”.
- The product/s must be returned by an Oriflame Consultant within 30 days from the date of invoice to Oriflame Branch or Service Center, not more than 1/3rd of the product should be used.
- Oriflame reserves the right to accept / reject any claim/s in case the physical product received is not matching the description or as per given timelines.
- The Consultant will be offered a replacement / refund in his/her Oriflame account.
How can I get my login details to place an online order?
You have to click Login button at the upper right of the menu bar and then click on the link "Forgot my password" and add your Consultant number. Your login details will be sent to your registered email address.
Which ordering mode should I use?
- Immediate: Self pickup from your local branch office.
- Via Internet: Go to www.oriflame.co.in to place orders in just a few clicks.
- By Phone: Simply call the customer service numbers of your local branch office.
- SPO: You pick up your order at one of our Service Points (SPO).
Where can I find information about Oriflame products?
- Each product has its own page where you will find a general description of the product, how to use the product and ingredients. The product page also displays comments and reviews about the product that other customers have given.
- If you buy from a consultant, you can also contact her / him to receive further product information and recommendations.
What happens if the products I've ordered is out of stock?
Why do I need a invoice number
For each order you will receive an confirmation with your invoice number. This number is clearly written on your bill, your confirmation and your order history.It is important to save this number, since:
- It helps you in your contact Customer Service by identifying yourself and solve potential problems more quickly if you need help.
- Your invoice number is also needed if you unfortunately need to make a complaint or return the products.
How do I order from Oriflame?
- Become a Consultant
Whether you only want to order products for yourself and your family or start selling our products to others, you can register to become a Consultant and get a discount on the catalogue prices.
- Become a Customer
You can place your order through one of our many Consultants.
They will be able to give you advice, show product samples and answer your questions about our products and how to use them.