- Color / Smell / Taste issues
- Damaged / Broken / Surface defects
- Consistency / Shape or size issue
- Fabric or sewing defect
- Label defected or missing
- Leaking due to open cap or bad seal
- Part of product or set missing
- Not fully filled or empty
- Dirty / Soiled / Contaminated
- Functional defect (malfunction)
1. Color / Smell Taste issues
Color, smell or taste of the product has changed or deviates from other units of the same product
2. Damaged / Broken / Surface defects
Product or its package (inside or outside) is broken, damaged, deformed or scratched. Or product has other defects on its surface such as dents, holes etc.
3. Consistency / Shape or size issue
Product has uneven form, shape or size. E.g. lipstick bullet is too short or one glove has size which is different from its pair.
Consistency: a liquid product has dried up or it is “cloudy” or foreign matter is visible in the bulk like as sediment, or separation. Product is foaming but doesn’t suppose to foam.
4. Fabric or Sewing defect
For products made of fabric, leather etc. in case material has been damaged or has other visible defects e.g. (holes, crowed sewing and loosed tread).
5. Label defected or missing
Paper label or information applied directly on the product is missing or poorly attached/printed. E.g. label (or coding) is missing, not fully attached or placed incorrectly, scratched, printing is of a bad quality etc.
6. Leaking due to open cap or bad seal
Leaking due to open cap, bad dispenser or bad seal of bottles, tubes, containers etc.
7. Part of product or set missing
Some part(s) of a product or a set is missing (box, caps, cellowrap, stones and etc.)
8. Not fully filled or empty
Product is not fully filled or empty. This claim type is used when container has not been fully filled with no sign of leakage rather than when the content has leaked out due to a defect or damage of packaging. In the latter case, choose "Leaking due to open cap or bad seal".
9. Dirty / Soiled / Contaminated
Dirty or Soiled products. Also, Contaminated products where there are traces of mould, fungus, insects or other microorganism on/inside the products.
10. Functional defect (malfunction)
Any functional defects relating to a product functionality, implementation, appearance or usage.