Once you register yourself as a Brand Partner or VIP Customer as per process stated on our website/ mobile application, you will be subject to the respective Brand Partner & VIP Customer related terms & conditions, policies etc.
The policy shall apply to all employees, staff members, affiliates, contractors, business partners, clients, users/ visitors of Oriflame India’s computers, computer systems, computer networks, computer resources and communication devices. This includes but is not limited to your access of the Oriflame India website and/ or mobile application.
Unless expressly stated otherwise or the context shows otherwise, the following terms have the meanings given below :-
- Computermeans any electronic magnetic, optical or other high-speed data processing device or system which performs logical, arithmetic, and memory functions by manipulations of electronic, magnetic or optical impulses, and includes all input, output, processing, storage, computer software, or communication facilities which are connected or related to the computer in a computer system or computer network.
- Computer Network means the inter-connection of one or more computers or computer systems or communication device through—
- the use of satellite, microwave, terrestrial line, wire, wireless or other communication media; and
- terminals or a complex consisting of two or more inter-connected computers or communication device whether or not the inter-connection is continuously maintained.
- Company means Oriflame India Private Limited, its subsidiaries and its affiliates companies.
- Computer resources means the computer resources of Oriflame India and includes computers, computer systems, computer networks, data, computer data base or softwares.
- Cyber incident means any real or suspected adverse event in relation to cyber security that violates an explicitly or implicitly applicable security policy resulting in unauthorized access, denial of service or disruption, unauthorized use of a computer resource for processing or storage of information or changes to data, information without authorization.
- Copyright means includes all rights conferred by the Law on Copyright. Specifically means the exclusive right of the holder to publish, produce, represent or perform in public, via a telecommunications system or otherwise, to translate or adapt to another form his/her work or a significant portion of the work, or to allow another person, whether natural or body politic, to do so. To act in any such manner without the consent of the holder of the copyright constitutes a violation of the copyright.
- Data means a representation of information, knowledge, facts, concepts or instructions which are being prepared or have been prepared in a formalized manner, and is intended to be processed, is being processed or has been processed in a computer system or computer network, and may be in any form (including computer printouts magnetic or optical storage media, punched cards, punched tapes) or stored internally in the memory of the computer.
- Data Subject/Provider: Data Subject/Providers means and includes the employees, managements, contractors, agents, subsidiaries, affiliates, staffs, clients, business partners and users of the computer resources of Oriflame India.
- Disclosure means the release, transfer, provision of access to, or divulging of information in any manner (verbally or in writing) by Oriflame India to persons who are not Oriflame India employees, affiliates or to any other person or entity outside of Oriflame India.
- Intermediary with respect to any particular electronic records, means any person who on behalf of another person receives, stores or transmits that record or provides any service with respect to that record and includes telecom service providers, network service providers, internet service providers, webhosting service providers, search engines, online payment sites, online-auction sites, online-market places and cyber cafes.
- Information includes data, message, text, images, sound, voice, codes, computer programmes, software and databases or micro film or computer generated micro fiche.
- Personal information means any information that relates to a natural person, which, either directly or indirectly, in combination with other information available or likely to be available with a body corporate, is capable of identifying such person.
- Sensitive personal information (SPI): Sensitive personal data or information of a person means such personal information which consists of information relating to; ―
- Financial information such as Bank account or credit card or debit card or other payment instrument details;
- Physical, physiological and mental health condition;
- Sexual orientation;
- Medical records and history;
- Biometric information;
- Any detail relating to the above clauses as provided to body corporate for providing service; and
- Any of the information received under above clauses by body corporate for processing, stored or processed under lawful contract or otherwise
- Server means a computer that supports access to electronic services or information for network users.
- User means any person who accesses or avails any computer resource of Oriflame India for the purpose of hosting, publishing, sharing, transacting, displaying or uploading information or views and includes other persons jointly participating in using the computer resource of Oriflame India.
- The serious grievance This type of grievance is about absence, discrimination, defamatory, derogatory, harassment and other forms of harassment, victimization etc.
- The sensitive grievance The sensitive grievance may include grievances about the piracy, data theft, hacking, password theft, etc
Access to Oriflame India Website
As a policy, visitors are not required to register to gain access to areas of Oriflame India websites, applications including mobile and some web-based applications, and/or computer systems, computer networks or computer resources. In certain cases in the future, as and when Oriflame India website expands, we may require visitors to register in order to obtain a user-id and password for authentication and secure access to a transaction or certain business confidential or proprietary information services on websites.
Your use of Oriflame India Website
You agree that you are solely responsible for any action you undertake while visiting Oriflame India's websites, applications including mobile and web based applications, and/or computer systems, computer networks or computer resources, and that you will comply with all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations applicable to this computer resources and the Internet, including Indian Information Technology Act, 2000. As a user of our computer resource, you agree that you will not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, store, update or share any information that, -(i) belongs to another person and to which you do not have any right; (ii) is defamatory, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic, invasive of another’s privacy, including bodily privacy, insulting or harassing on the basis of gender, libellous, racially or ethnically objectionable, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise inconsistent with or contrary to the laws in force; (iii) is harmful to child; (iv) infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights; (v) violates any law for the time being in force; (vi) deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of the message or knowingly and intentionally communicates any information which is patently false or misleading in nature but may reasonably be perceived as a fact; (vii) impersonates another person; (viii) threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign States, or public order, or causes incitement to the commission of any cognisable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting other nation; (ix) contains software virus or any other computer code, file or program designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource; (x) is patently false and untrue, and is written or published in any form, with the intent to mislead or harass a person, entity or agency for financial gain or to cause any injury to any person.
If you use a fake or false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of any content, Oriflame India may in its sole discretion to remove, refuse, delete or edit any content that in our opinion violates these Terms or Use or we may terminate or suspend your access to our website and/ or mobile application.
By accessing the Oriflame India Website and/ or mobile application, you agree that you are at least 18 years of age, else you can only access our computer resources under guidance of your parent or guardian.
Oriflame India Website Content
All content included in Oriflame’s websites, applications including mobile and web based applications, and/or computer systems, computer networks or computer resources, including, but not limited to, text, photographs, graphics, button icons, images, artwork, names, logos, trademarks, service marks and data ("Content"), in any form are protected by Indian and international copyright law and conventions. The Content includes both Content owned or controlled by Oriflame, its subsidiaries or affiliates as well as Content owned or controlled by third parties and licensed to Oriflame. Reproduction of any Content, in whole or in part, by any means, is prohibited without the express written consent of Oriflame.
Purpose of the Grievance Procedure
The purpose of the grievance procedure is to ensure that, as far as possible, grievances are dealt with and resolved informally through discussion between the aggrieved employees, staff members, affiliates, contractors, clients, users/ visitors and Oriflame India. Grievances are concerns, problems or complaints raised by an employee, user or victim and must be made in writing. However, before using the grievance procedure it is expected that an employee, user or victim will try to resolve their complaint informally if at all possible.
The objects and purposes of the procedures will only be achieved if it functions effectively and is properly utilized. In light of the above, Oriflame India is committed to ensuring that:
- Aggrieved persons and/or Users of Oriflame India’s computer resources should feel free to express their grievances. Aggrieved person and/or Users of Oriflame India’s computer resources are encouraged to use the procedure, but also warned not to abuse it with false grievances.
- Aggrieved person and/or Users’ sensitive grievances are dealt with privately, and confidentiality of information is maintained.
Oriflame India in accepting this policy gives commitment to the following:
- All grievances shall be resolved timely.
- Creating an environment in which users may lodge a grievance without fear and favour.
- Ensure that all grievances are handled in a confidential manner.
- Ensure that each step in the procedure shall be subject to the stipulated time limits, unless otherwise determined by the parties through mutual agreement.
- Ensuring that the Grievance Officer handles grievances efficiently and resolves them amicably.
Aggrieved persons and/or Users of Oriflame India’s computer resources shall inform their grievances and discrepancies, pertaining to their suffering as a result of access or usage of computer resource in violation of Rule 3 of the Information Technology (Intermediary Guidelines and Digital Media Ethics Code) Rules, 2021. Such aggrieved persons and/or Users of Oriflame India’s computer resources can notify their complaints against such access or usage of computer resource of Oriflame India in violation of Rule 3 mentioned above or other matters pertaining to the computer resources made available by Oriflame India, to the Grievance Officer, whose name is displayed on Oriflame India’s website. The said complaints can be sent through email or through letter at the displayed address. It is pointed out that if the aggrieved person complaints to Grievance Officer through email, the said email must be signed with the electronic signature of the concerned person.
Any grievance must be made in writing as soon as possible and in any case within one month of the act that is being complained of. Any complaints made in respect of grievances, which are more than one month old from the date of its knowledge by the complainant, shall not be entertained by the Grievance Officer.
Grievances raised while an employee is subject to disciplinary proceedings will be heard when the disciplinary process has been completed. If the grievance has any bearing on the disciplinary proceedings, it can be raised in the course of those proceedings. The complaint made to the grievance officer, must include, the NAME, AGE, ADDRESS OF AGGRIEVED PERSON, DETAILS OF HIS JOBS, DEPARTMENT NAME, REPRESENTATIVE NAME, IF ANY, NATURE OF GRIEVANCES AND SOLUTION PROPOSED BY AGGRIEVED PERSONS.
Assistance will be offered if necessary by the Grievance Officer in lodging such a grievance.
The grievance officer will consider the nature and type of the grievance lodged and based on this assessment, must make a decision as to the best grievance resolution procedure to follow. The mild grievance can be dealt with via the informal investigation route, however a serious grievance and sensitive grievance requires a formal hearing. The appropriate procedures to follow are discussed below.
After getting the complaint registered with the Grievance Officer, the Grievance Officer will first investigate the veracity and authenticity of the complaint. If the grievance officer finds the complaint as authentic and genuine, then he shall take further steps.
The Grievances Officer and management of Oriflame India will then discuss the grievance and proposed corrective action with the user/ affected person. The decision on corrective action, if any, will be communicated by the Grievance Officer to the complainant.
If the aggrieved person is dissatisfied with the decision he/she may lodge an appeal, within 10 (ten) working days of the outcome being received, to the Director of Oriflame India in respect of his/her dissatisfactions.
If the aggrieved person is satisfied with the decisions, the corrective action must be implemented and recorded.
The Grievance Officer shall redress the grievances of affected persons/users of Oriflame India’s computer resources, if any, expeditiously but within the time period stipulated under applicable laws.
Withdrawing a Grievance Complaint
The employees, staff members, affiliates, contractors, clients, users/ affected person may terminate his/her grievance under this policy at any time by delivering to the Grievance Officer a written notification requesting such withdrawal.
Governing Law & Disputes
Oriflame India has appointed the following person as Grievance Officer for redress of any discrepancies and grievances of users/ affected persons of Oriflame India’s computer resources:-
Mr. Vivek Katoch
Oriflame India Pvt Ltd
M-10, Ground Floor, South Extension Part – II, New Delhi- 110049.